Ultimate Recruitment is looking for a experienced Warehouse Administrator for one of our prestigious clients based in Coventry, CV8.
- Coordinate and provide support in the efficient running of the operation by working closely with site operations and management teams and providing vital support towards maintenance of key compliance guidelines to help achieve defined performance outcomes for the site and the customer
- Calculate, execute and manage Inventory movements. The Control Tower Administrator's role to coordinate, as part of a small dedicated team, the movements of products from suppliers. Through the use of loading plans, consumption forecasts and a supply plan you will be a key part, everything it requires through the management of daily stock movements across the UK.
- Key point of contact for DHL RWC customers, co-ordinating communications for internal and external customers and departments ensuring a high level of service at all times.
- Management of correspondence, prioritising and responding on behalf of Line Managers, where appropriate and particularly during times of annual leave etc.
- Customer Service experience
- Microsoft word/Excel at intermediate level
- Demonstrate experience in stakeholder management
- Experience of working to tight timelines
- Customer and cross department engagement
- Proven experience or knowledge of management reporting and strong data analysis capability
- 4PM till 1AM: 5 days out of 7 ( incl. Sundays)
- Temporary, ongoing
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
If you are interested in the job offer, please apply now.