Customer Service Coordinator
We are a well-established 3PL company located in Milton Keynes offering comprehensive palletised distribution, general haulage and commercial storage.
We are a member of the Palletline Network with over 45 years in the distribution and logistics industry. We have a total focus on customer care and every employee is committed to meeting our customers’ requirements ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
About the role:
We currently have a permanent position for a full-time Customer Service Coordinator to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Service Coordinator, who will be responsible for ensuring customer requirements are met, linked to both operational and administrative functions. The job will demand being proactive with customers, keeping them updated with any service issues relating to their deliveries and professionally transmitting initiatives and positively enhancing customer relationships.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring delivery activities including timed, AM and any specific instructions via Palletline and own vehicles, providing customers with updates as required
- Extracting customers' trend information, highlighting delivery issues and customer contact requirements
- Updating CRM system as required
- Providing customer quotations
- Consistent communication with customers via telephone, email and web portal
Successful applicants should:
- Have a solid work ethic
- Able to work individually and as a part of the team
- Have a positive can-do attitude with a total focus on customer care
- Hardworking and well organised
- Excellent telephone manner, written communication and I.T skills
- Excellent rates of pay
- Auto enrollment in to the company Health Cash Plan
- Auto enrollment in to the company pension scheme