Unity Doors Limited are a market leading UK manufacturer of bespoke composite and timber doors and door-sets. The Composite Doors team based in Newent, Gloucestershire, are looking for people to join as a Production Operative. Suitable candidates for the role should possess the relevant skills and experience;
- Fabrication / assembly skills and experience (ideally in construction products such as doors or windows)
- Used to working in a manufacturing or production environment
- Be able to confidently operate hand tools (drills, saws, screwdrivers)
- Physically capable of manually moving heavy products (around with lifting aids)
- Keen eye for detail and able to follow technical instructions
- Team player and willing to help others to get work completed
Candidates must be physically fit, have a flexible approach to work, committed and passionate about doing the job to the best of their ability. A good attendance record and time keeping is essential.
The working week is 40 hours, Monday to Friday, working either day shift (6.00am to 2.30pm) or late shift (2.30pm to 11.00pm) with a starting pay rate of £9.15. The late shift attracts a premium of x1.25, making the start hourly rate £11.44 per hour.
Employee benefits include a contributory pension, life assurance cover, uniform, free drinks and parking.