Forklift Counterbalance Driver
Merlin People is a specialist recruitment agency who has defined itself as being the market leading supplier of risk assessed staff to the logistics industry.We are looking for dynamic and committed Forklift CB Drivers to work at our site in Kettering. We offer competitive rates of pay and long term opportunities.We are looking for dynamic and accomplished Counterbalance FLT Drivers to work as part of our busy team. We can offer excellent rates of pay.
Back shift available - 12:00 - 22:00
Temp - Perm position
Main responsibilities of Counterbalance FLT Driver are:
- Picking pallets from racked locations
- Identifying and labelling pallets for dispatch.
- Tipping/loading vehicles & trailers.
Essential qualities of the applicants should include:
- Current and valid licences
- Recent operating experience - ability to demonstrate experience of warehouse work and trailer loading
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst prioritising H&S in the workplace
- Good time management
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Team work and co-operation.
If your skills match the above and you are a qualified Forklift Driver then we would like to hear from you so please call the Recruitment Team on 01536 533692, alternatively click apply and we shall contact you.