The successful candidate will be required to manage serial programmes through to delivery to OEMs and integrators, through close working with aftermarket, engineering and operations business functions. The role will also require the individual to support programme managers during the transition from NPI to the serial delivery phase product life cycle for the remaining shipsets and onwards the subsequent handover to the aftermarket department
- Daily Management of serial programme deliverables to successfully deliver the product within time, quality and cost constraints to support agreed delivery schedule
- Daily communication with the Serial Programme Manager and to ensure the smooth delivery of any serial programmes
- Liaise with the relevant production controllers to receive up to date LoB for builds which are on the production line
- Daily review of shortage reports and communication of status, to support builds
- Identify and mitigate programme level risks and issues
- Follow up to ensure escalated actions are closed out expeditiously
- Management of small projects to support serial programmes
- Reporting programme status
- Provide support to the Serial Programme Manager in relation to customer and OEM meetings and deliverables
- General Programme Management administrative tasks to support the delivery of the serial programmes
- Daily review and update of TAS Connect, to ensure all dates are valid and correct and escalate any discrepancies as required
- Attendance at daily operations meetings as required to support build requirements and reporting status to the Senior Programme Manager as required
Reporting programme status
- Provide daily reporting of the build status of current serial programmes to all stakeholders
- Report programme status to plan to the Senior Programme Manager on a weekly basis using agreed standard designated formats
- Report the weekly serial programme kpi’s status to the Senior Programme Manager
Support handover from serial production to aftermarket
- Generate programme status reports
- Generate letters of commitment where required for delivery handover
- Liaise with aftermarket engineering to ensure any issues/changes are reported and fed back into the production team.
- Provide support to programmes and aftermarket teams during post delivery modification activities
- Liaise with aftermarket team to ensure costing for installations, service bulletins, warranty claims and engineering changes are incorporated into the programme P&L.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The successful job holder will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by their line manager & the overall objectives of the organisation.