Main Purpose of Role:
To provide effective and efficient administration in accordance with business operations to support the Network Build Project Managers
Responsible for the Network Build administration to support the Project Managers. Entering data to the Company systems, coordinating and liaising with the project teams.
- Send fibre engineers’ service orders via Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Provide office support for fibre engineers, such as booking leave and escalating IT issues.
- Sanity check engineers’ service orders, then update internal schematics with the test results.
- Collate test data from engineers’ service orders, then send the results onto our clients to complete.
- Ensure all reports are accurate and submitted in a timely fashion in line with the Complete Utilities requirements.
- Preparing reports when required using various systems.
- Monitor and work with teams to improve safety standards.
- Provide support to fibre engineers on previous test results, and other miscellaneous data.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls from the Reception and Operations Department phonelines.
- Printing and preparing paperwork for fibre engineers
- Ad-hoc scanning of any documents, photocopying, filing and other general administrative tasks needed to assist the Fibre team.
- Provide support and interest in the wellbeing of employees and be able to Identify and resolve employee concerns/complaints.
- Maintain positive and healthy relationship with all teams to ensure customer service effectiveness.
- Provide cover for annual leave for other members of the PMO department
- Exceptional organisation, communication skills at all levels.
- Moderate IT skills, with a good understanding of reporting.
- Proven track record working within a fast-paced environment.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Experience working in a similar role.
Strictly no agencies please.