FLT (Reach and Counterbalance) Drivers
Accept Recruitment is pleased to work alongside UK’s leading printing company based in LE3, Braunstone area of Leicester, providing world class print solutions. Business that invests in people and practices as well as the latest technology to remain efficient and innovative. Our client is looking for FLT Counterbalance and Reach drivers to join their growing team.
- Operating FLT equipment to perform work requirements and following all risk assessments & safe systems of work
- Ensuring H&S and other legal requirements are maintained at all times
- Performing routine pre-inspections to ensure equipment is suitable for use
- Valid in- date Counterbalance and Reach Truck licence
- Communication – ability to liaise with and communicate instructions and requirements within the production team.
- Teamwork- provide support to other colleagues, positive team attitude, willing to assist in completing team workload.
- Attention to detail- complete work without the need for supervision and to deadlines, striving for highest standards.
- Attitude- enthusiastic, motivated, good work ethic, flexibility to tasks and hours of work, desire to learn and progress, accept ownership and take responsibility for delivering production targets.
Shifts and rates of pay
- Night Shift
- Sun 6:00pm-1:30am & Tue-Thu 9:00pm-4:30am
If you are interested please apply today.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment is recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.