LGV C+E (HGV Class 1)
Accept recruitment are currently looking for LGV C+E (HGV Class 1) drivers for a contract in Hinckley.
Working for a sub-contract/ traction supplier, drivers will be collecting trailers from client’s premises and delivering to other RDC’s and depots. The work is all trunking and mostly involves purely driving and no handball.
Our client has just moved to the area and is expanding rapidly and thus willing to work with drivers needs.to make sure everyone is happy
- Monday – Friday Mornings or Nights.
- PAYE or LTD welcome
- Average 10-hour shift
- Trunk runs – mostly traction only
What you need:
- Full valid UK LGV C+E licence
- Minimum of having held licence for 1 year for insurance purposes
- Minimum age 21 for insurance purposes
- Maximum 6-point (no DD, DR, CD, or IN) codes
- Friendly manner as attending customer sites
- A degree of flexibility on start time – depending on run.
Rates of Pay:
- Class 1 Days £13.00 PAYE or £16.00 LTD (Starts between 0500-0800)
- Class 1 Nights £14.00 PAYE or £17.00 LTD (Starts around 17:30)
- 1-2 deliveries or trailer swaps a day
- Going solo to collect full loads
- No Handball
- Full compliance with tacho rules and vehicle checks
If you feel this role is for you, please apply now!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.