Accept Recruitment is working with a Client who is a market leader in their field. With over 20 years’ experience operating in the fast-paced and dynamic retail sector, our client provides a true end-to-end service.
Ranked in the top 10% of the 2019 Sunday Times International FastTrack 200 awards, they have been acknowledged as being one of Britain’s fastest growing companies. Due to continued business growth the site in Barnsley we are looking for Warehouse Operatives.
- Scan all the items that are for delivery the next day. Write on the label the run, drop number, and put this into the correct bay
- Load items onto the trucks ready for delivery
- Any other warehouse duties as required
- Wrapping of pallets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player but also able to work on your own initiative
- Able to work to deadlines
This is a temporary ongoing role with envisaged duration with true long-term opportunities for the right candidate.
Shifts and rate of pay:
Monday - Friday 11.00pm – 07.00am
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.