- Driving License (Class 2)
Operate hotbox HGV vehicle, collecting tarmac from quarry(s), and delivering to site(s) throughout the day. Acting as part of the reinstatement team to lay the material to NRSWA specification.
Previous reinstatement experience is desired but not essential.
- Photo of the tarmac collection sheet every morning
- Photo of the back of the hotbox every afternoon
- SLG moved in accordance with the red book or best practice to allow you access to sites. They are then de-mobilized back to the original state.
- Order numbers used correctly, and directly match the PO. Collect the tonnage as requested by the planner, unless informed/agreed otherwise.
- No blameworthy customer complaints regarding behaviour/language/work practice.
- PPE worn at all times. Specifically, hard hats when operating inside the quarry.
- Sites to be swept up before leaving
- Risk assessments either created or signed on to at every site.
- Gate check/audit filled out every morning before leaving the yard.
- All paperwork to be brought in daily.
- Vehicle to be cleaned of any material daily, and general good housekeeping maintained. Clean the outside of the hotbox at least once a week.
- Any material left on is to be agreed by the planner, and is weighed regardless of whether it is tipped or left on. Ticket is then brought into the planner.
- Clock in/out daily, and submit timesheet in the letter box by COP Monday at the latest.