Copyright © 2018 Roberts Bakery
Roberts Bakery, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7RQ
Customer Care: 01606 818030 | Customer Orders 01606 818010
No Agencies Please
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will support and be able to deputise for the Warehouse Manager/Assistant Warehouse Manager to control warehouse operations with the primary objective to maintain optimum stocks of all raw materials and packaging to support production requirements in line with company procedures. The role will also involve providing flexibility to support procurement to manage company projects across all our sites.
4 Days on, 4 days off
What you will contribute
- To maintain orderly & hygienic warehouses in accordance with the duties & responsibilities of Supervisors for health & safety
- Determine forward usages of all raw and packaging materials from the production programme and sales forecasts & order sufficient materials to support production requirements
- To maintain correct stock rotation of all raw materials and packaging. Ensuring that procedures are in place to ensure effective and traceable allocation on materials to production
- To establish accurate stocks of all materials held in the warehouse by means of regular and period end stock takes
- To manage warehouse employees such that they comply with company requirements, work collectively as a team, are properly trained, continuously developed and well motivated
- To strive for continuous improvement in all areas of work, as reflected in high levels of compliance with procedures throughout and demonstrated by successful surveys/assessments
What you will bring
- An experienced Warehouse Supervisor who has worked within the Food or FMCG industry
- Experience of managing a range of suppliers of varying sizes.
- Experience of utilising SAP and MRP systems to drive visibility and improved service.
- Business partner skills , result oriented and hands on.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to the demands of a fast-changing high growth business
Competitive Salary and Benefits
About Frank Roberts & Sons
Our family business knows a thing or two about baking bread – and challenging traditions. From the moment we started in 1887, we’ve taken a fresh approach. Roberts Bakery began as a grocery store, but one that sold freshly baked bread to the residents of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. We’re still based in the same lovely town, and our bakery is a local landmark. Everyone here knows our iconic cooling towers, with glass walls that show the freshly baked loaves whizzing around on their conveyor belts. While our experimental approach has largely been behind the scenes, our other hallmark has always been firmly centre stage: quality. We use only the finest ingredients to produce delicious bread and other baked goods. At our Little Treats Bakery, we believe everybody deserves a little treat from time to time. So, we make, bake and decorate delightfully delicious biscuits and iced treats for everyone to enjoy. Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/