Job Title: Sales & Account Manager
Reports to: Service Manager
Location: Office, Newmarket & Remote
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative education technology company based in Newmarket, working with over 22,000 schools nationwide and employing cutting edge technologies to help improve outcomes for students and bring a host of improvements to the education sector.
18 months ago Wonde launched its E-vouchers platform, to date we have distributed vouchers to over 750,000 families and partnered with over 12,000 schools and over 40 local authorities to provide support to those who need it most. Vouchers can be used for food, clothes, energy, white goods and more. In April 2021 we became a Crown Commercial Service Framework supplier, we’re proud to be making a difference and will continue to proactively partner with public sector organisations.
As Wonde continue to scale we’re looking to appoint a Sales & Account Manager to join our newly formed E-vouchers division, this is an exciting time to consider joining Wonde as this opportunity will play a pivotal role in shaping the team.
As our Sales & Account Manager, you will nurture and build relationships with key organisations such as local authorities, large groups and high street retail brands. You’ll identify new opportunities, demonstrating the voucher platform and cement solid foundations for positive partnerships.
With the E-vouchers division aggressively evolving you’ll enjoy the challenge of doing things differently and embrace the pace and focus of a start-up environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, manage and nurture sales pipeline
- Build and nurture key relationships through top-class customer service
- Research and network with public sector organisations and individuals to maximise new opportunities
- Research and adapt sales strategies to mirror market trends
- Plan persuasive sales approaches and pitches to secure buy-in
- Pitch and present in a consultative and professional manner to qualified leads
- Execute ‘out of the box’ sales plays
- Develop & implement new sales models to drive desired growth
- Provide competitor and market insights and analysis to embed correct drive and direction
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
What you’ll have:
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to influence and learn in an ever-changing environment
- Strong 'can do’ mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Good attitude towards individual and team success
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and offer competitive salaries to reflect this - although there are other great benefits too;
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive wellness programmes
- Onsite Gym & Mindfulness room
- Use of a new MacBook
- Frequent social events and company lunches
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- A collaborative atmosphere where everyone's opinion is taken seriously
- A rapidly growing business with big plans and a global footprint