Job Title: Customer Engagement & Support Specialist
Reports to: Service Manager
Location: Office (Newmarket) & Remote
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative, exciting and fast-growing education technology company based in Newmarket, working with over 22,000 schools internationally and employing cutting edge technologies to help improve outcomes for students and bring a host of improvements to the education sector.
18 months ago Wonde launched its E-vouchers platform, to date we have distributed vouchers to 750,000 families and partnered with over 12,000 schools and over 40 local authorities to provide support to those who need it most. Vouchers can be used for food, clothes, energy, white goods and more. In April 2021 we became a Crown Service Framework supplier, we’re proud to be making a difference and will continue to proactively partner with public sector organisations.
As our Customer Engagement & Support Specialist, you will play a critical role within the team. You’ll be the go-to person for schools, local authorities and retailers working across a variety of projects.
You’ll be far more than a front-line adviser, you’ll be responsible for contributing towards wider business objectives, helping identify new ways of working, creating positive impact both internally and externally.
You’ll quickly be able to make your mark with new products and features regularly being rolled out, providing large opportunities to swiftly extend your remit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and strengthen relationships by providing top class customer service with a professional and credible approach
- Understand stakeholders needs and provide support that results in their success with Wonde
- Maintain an innovative mindset by always looking to streamline processes and improve how things get done
- Decrease incoming support volumes by striving towards first contact resolution, championing best practices
- Support stakeholders via phone, live chat and email
- Champion Wonde’s values and deliver against brand expectations
- Maintain and develop the internal database
- Collaborate with wider teams to support the success of customer experience and delivery
What you’ll have:
- A strong work ethic that demonstrates personal pride, with a desire to work in a culture of excellence
- Enthusiasm and the ability to quickly build rapport when engaging with stakeholders
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- The ability to show initiative and a proactive approach
- Strong aptitude and passion to find a resolution to support enquiries
- Dedicated team player interested in maximising customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to influence and learn in an ever-changing environment
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and offer competitive salaries to reflect this, although there are other great benefits too;
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive wellness programmes
- Use of a new MacBook
- Frequent social events and company lunches
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- A collaborative atmosphere where everyone's opinion is taken seriously
- A rapidly growing business with big plans and a global footprint