International Sales Administrator
Established in 1992, we have grown from a small UK business selling posters, into a hugely successful multinational organisation. Through the combined strength of our global partners, we offer the best distribution network to our licensors and the best quality images to our customers. Our unrivalled range of promotional merchandise includes posters and wall art, stationery, printed mugs, branded merchandise and giftware.
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic and dedicated individuals for the position of International Sales Administrator.
International Sales Administrator - The Role:
An integral part of our very busy International Sales team, you will provide administration support and deal with a wide range of telephone and email enquiries from our International customers. Duties will include processing orders, dealing with invoice / product queries, price checking and general office administration. You will need to be organised with great attention to detail to be able to prioritise and input orders accurately and efficiently and will undertake processes to set up new customers, ensuring credit checks are completed and all necessary documentation is in place.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous experience gained in a similar role in a Sales / Customer Service environment
- Strong administration skills with great attention to detail
- Must have additional language skills; ideally Spanish, French or Polish, but others would be considered
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good standard of IT skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel) and in-house systems
- Proactive, highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Must be a great team player and be willing to support and assist colleagues as needed
- A flexible approach with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude