Are you an experienced Financial Controller who has the skills to support a team and oversee daily financial operations? Are you looking to join a respected, growing business in an exciting industry?
We are working alongside a values driven business who are on the search for a Financial Controller/Head of Accounting to add to their growing finance department. You’ll need previous experience within Auditing, Local Accounting standards and fast-paced rapidly growing organisations.
Our client value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity and excellence therefore are looking for individuals who want to be part of a team focusing to build on the brand and continue the speedy growth offering stability and innovative solutions for customers.
What you will be doing?
- Oversee all daily financial operations
- Take full responsibility for the accounting function, overseeing all transactions
- Prepare and present management accounting reports and board packs
- Support the development of the team
- Build solid relationships with senior stakeholders
What you will need?
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in a regulated/manufacturing industry
- Commercially driven and ability to support Junior Finance professionals
- Experience supporting junior finance professionals
- Excellent communication skills
Package/Renumeration: £45,000 - £55,000 (negotiable) Plus performance related bonus.
The business is growing at a rapid pace so now is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which offers a long-term future career path.
- Company pension
- 28 days Statutory holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Friday breakfast club
- Discounted onsite parking
- Discretionary Christmas Bonus
- Company social occasions
- Complementary beverages
If you're currently a Financial Controller or Head of Accounting, and have experience managing overall finance operations, please get in touch with Roy @Accept Recruiting for an initial chat.