Cooke Optics Ltd are the premium lens manufacturer in the cinematography industry. To continue building the workforce to respond to increasing sales demands, we are looking to increase the staff in our purchasing department.
- Support the Purchasing Manager in daily activities
- To generate and review stock management reports
- Expediting and liaison with suppliers to ensure delivery to agreed KPI’s
- Recording of data using standard Microsoft Office programs
- Prioritising workload and adapting to changing production requirements
- Previous experience within a purchasing environment
- Be able to communicate clearly and confidently with suppliers
- Be contentious and committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing requirements
- Good attention to detail and ability to analyse data for trends
- Eager to learn and take in comprehensive training
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings would be beneficial
- Experience of SysPro or other MRP systems would be beneficial
- Use of standard Microsoft Office programs
The hours of work are as follows:
- Monday to Friday 37 hours a week
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension contributions of up to 8%.
- Attendance bonus.
In return for the above the successful candidates will receive a competitive salary with full training and development prospects. Following the training the applicant will be expected to work with minimum supervision, therefore must be self-motivated with a mature and responsible outlook.
Please apply online.