Job Title: Product Owner
Reports to: CTO
Location: Remote & Office - Newmarket
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative, exciting and fast-growing education technology company based in Newmarket, working with over 22,000 schools internationally and employing cutting edge technologies to help improve outcomes for students and bring a host of improvements to the education sector.
Wonde helps schools connect with the apps that they use, making the whole process simple and cost-effective for both parties.
We believe our customers deserve accessible, simple, quality solutions and we are dedicated to providing them.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our growing and talented team to help us build the future of Wonde. As our Product Owner, you will help us deliver our next generation of features and products that will be used by the schools that we work within the UK.
This is an exciting time to consider joining Wonde as we’re scaling and want you to help us create something special as we expand into new territories.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with multiple teams at Wonde to create accurate User Stories
- Maintaining a well-structured and prioritised backlog
- Facilitate Agile meetings such as Agile Storyboarding and other
- Requirements gathering tools and techniques
- Define overall product vision and establish objectives
- Drive spring planning in order to deliver maximum value
- Business partner with internal key stakeholders to develop, agree and implement business initiatives
- Create, prepare and deliver reports on status of projects
What you'll have:
- Product Owner\Business Analyst experience in an Agile Environment
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Demonstrable knowledge of multiple agile techniques, processes, patterns and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Backlog management using JIRA
- Experience working in Edtech (preferred)
- Technical background (preferred)
- A keen eye for designing new productions and functionality
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and offer competitive salaries to reflect this - although there are other great benefits too;
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive wellness programmes
- Use of a new MacBook
- Frequent social events and company lunches
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Collaborative atmosphere where everyone's opinion is taken seriously
- A rapidly growing business with big plans and a global footprint