Class 2 HGV Driver
Nelson Distribution, part of the Knights of Old Group, are recruiting Class 2 HGV Drivers to work at their depot in Ruddington.
We are looking for dynamic , reliable and skilled drivers who will play an instrumental part in ensuring our continued success in the logistics sector. We offer competitive rates of pay, life assurance and enrolment in both our cash back health care scheme and workplace pension.
New drivers welcome.
The main responsibilities of the Driver roles include:
- To maintain excellent levels customer service
- To ensure accurate and timely communication with the Transport team
- To deliver goods in a timely and professional manner
- To operate within current driving and working time legislation
- To ensure good self-presentation
- To help maintain a safe working environment in line with H&S Act 1974
The successful Drivers will have the following:
- Ideally recent experience as a Driver
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes)
- Possess a Digital Tachograph card and Drivers CPC Card
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
Newly qualified HGV Drivers will be considered.
If your skills match the above then we would like to hear from you so please press apply.