Are you a talented individual looking to join the Farncombe team and have the opportunity to be one of our next generation of learners, embarking on your hospitality career adventure.
Against the odds and during the uncertain times of the March 2020 lockdown, Generation Farncombe was born, our bespoke apprenticeship programme that we have developed and delivered with the help of the amazing folks at Umbrella Training.
Though we say so ourselves, oh boy, has it been successful. Our apprentices have received an industry recognised qualification (the majority achieving a distinction) and are now well on their way to becoming our leaders of the future.
Why would this be for you?
- We don’t believe that apprentices should be penalised and receive a lower rate just because they are learning. Our hourly rates across the estate start from £9.00 per hour, no matter your age. (You also get the added extra of a share of our service charge).
- You will receive a guaranteed hourly contract.
- This is open to anyone… apprenticeships are not just for school leavers.
- This is a 13 month course where you will get the chance to learn and put your ideas into practice.
- Throughout the course, you will be creating and developing an innovative business idea that you will present to the Senior Leadership Team, for them to consider implementing on the Estate. (Did somebody say Farncombe drive-in cinema and ski slope? Just 2 of the amazing ideas that the team came up with this year)
- You will be given a mentor from day one, who will be there to help and guide you throughout the year, so it doesn’t matter if you are starting your Hospitality career or even looking to re-train, you will have the support needed.
If this is something that you would like to hear more about, please send over a copy of your CV and we'll be in touch.