Car Park Steward
We are looking for Car Park Attendants to work at events across Liverpool. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at a multitude of events such as sporting events, concerts, and festivals, in particular Liverpool FC, Wigan DW Stadium, Burnley FC, Godiva Festival, Derby County FC, Wembley, Twickenham, Coventry Building Society Arena, Wigan, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Watford FC, Coventry City of Culture events and many more!
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We pride ourselves on providing a world class level of customer service and are looking for industry leading experts to join us on experiencing working at what we like to call, the worlds special moments!
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to;
- Welcoming visitors to the site
- Dealing with any queries & offer additional information regarding the sites procedures
- Helping to direct cars to vacant spaces
- Directing large crowds of people
- Offering an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth entrance and exit to the site
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
- Reporting on capacity of the car parks
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates.
- Previous customer service or car park attendant experience
Hours of work:
Shift times will vary on each event, early and late shifts will be available.
Rate of pay:
Liverpool FC Hourly Rate: £9.30 per hour
Depending on the event you work, the hourly rate varies: £8.36-9.50ph
Where national min and living wage applies, we pay 18-23 year old the £8.36ph rate and 23+ 8.91ph.
If you have previously worked as a customer service assistant, event steward, NVQ Level 2 spectator safety steward, car park marshal, traffic management operative, traffic attendant, hospitality host, front of house or any other relatable role please apply today with your CV attached!
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.