We are looking for Event Stewards to work across the greater Manchester area and surrounding counties. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at a multitude of events such as sporting events, concerts, and festivals. You will also be offered the chance to work at some amazing venues across the UK including Liverpool FC, Wigan DW Stadium, Burnley FC, Derby County FC, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, and the list goes on!
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We pride ourselves on providing a world class level of customer service and are looking for industry leading experts to join us on experiencing working at what we like to call, the worlds special moments!
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to;
- Welcoming all visitors to the venue
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
- Checking access passes (where applicable)
- Ensuring Covid-19 rules and regulations are being followed
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates;
- Experience working as an Event Steward
- Previous customer service experience
- An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator safety is an advantage
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you the flexibility to work around your current commitments.
Hourly rate varies depending on the event you are booked to work
£8.36-9.50 per hour
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be 18 years of age or over