Bendi/Counterbalance FLT - Luton (Nights)
Knights of Old Group are a leading privately owned 3rd party logistics company with over 100 years’ experience and a strong reputation for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry in the UK & Worldwide. Due to our continued growth and success we have vacancies for experienced Bendi / Counterbalance Operatives at our Luton depot.
We are looking for dynamic and accomplished Bendi / Counterbalance FLT Drivers to work as a part of our busy transit team working 20.00pm – 06.00 am. We can offer excellent rates of pay, pension, healthcare cash back scheme and life assurance.
The main responsibilities of the Counterbalance FLT Driver include:
- Picking pallets from racked locations
- Identifying and labelling pallets for dispatch
- Tipping/loading vehicles & trailers
The essential qualities of the applicants should include:
- The ability to demonstrate experience of warehouse work and trailer loading
- Valid Counterbalance licence & recent operating experience required
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst prioritising H & S in the workplace
- Good time management
- Good standard of English/Maths
- Good communication skills
- Team work and co-operation
If your skills match the above then we would like to hear from you so please press apply to be considered for the Counterbalance FLT Driver role.
We can offer excellent rates of pay, pension, healthcare cash back scheme and life assurance.