I am woman of 38 living at home with my parents in the Knighton area.
I have M.E / Chronic Fatigue and as such am looking to find another person to join my other Personal Assistants to provide me with some support with daily tasks.
I like calm people with a quiet disposition as I find conversation tiring.
I need support with preparing & serving food & batch cooking. I do have dietary requirements so this would need to be under my instruction.
Days and Hours of work
5 hrs Per Week
Weekday Afternoons - Ideally 2 x 2.5 hours per day over 2 days, will include Mondays, approx. 2.00pm – 4.30pm
One other weekday to be agreed at interview, approx. 2.00pm – 4.30pm
Variable, flexible and negotiable – if this job is on interest to you, we can be flexible with times, so please apply and let us know what times would suit you.
We are looking for someone who can work flexibly with other carers to allow cover for holidays sickness and occasional overtime.
Early evening times also available
Rate of Pay
£9.50 per hour
5.6 weeks paid annual leave pro rata per year
Pay is monthly by BACS
Any necessary training will be provided
Tasks and Duties
- Lunch and dinner, cook and serve food
- Occasional Domestic Support
- Assistance with showering
- You may also be asked to undertake any other reasonable tasks that may be necessary including those in the tasks above
TYPE OF PERSON REQUIRED
- Someone able to be calm and sensitive
- Someone who could be flexible with working hours
- A person who respects the privacy and confidentiality of working in someone else’s home
- Work off own initiative
- Someone Reliable
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Someone who can cook from scratch
- Care experience not essential as full training will be given and having the right attitude is the most important thing
About The Job
This position requires a national insurance number.
You will be asked to undergo an enhanced DBS police check at no cost to yourself.
ONLINE - Enter precisely in (specifically) Google search engine – POW536711(LK) which will take you to where you can apply.
Or, request an application form via our registered email address email@example.com or call 0330 123 2815 quoting the reference number POW536711(LK)
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our customers. Should your application be successful, you will be directly employed by the customer and not PeoplePlus.