Customer Service Event Steward
Job title: Customer Service Event Steward
Salary: £9.50per hour
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be 18 years of age or over
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. We tailor our event management services to our clients’ wishes and needs, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Customer Service Event Steward in the Brent area of London. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at events such as rugby games, football matches, concerts, festivals, University open days and much more once the government guidelines allow these to take place in the near future.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Welcoming all visitors to the venue
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
- Checking access passes (where applicable)
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates.
- Experience working as an Event Steward
- Previous customer service experience
- You must have a good level of verbal and written English
- The ability to react calmly in high pressured situations
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
* Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet COVID-19 government requirements
* Please note you must have a NI number to apply for this role
If you have previously worked as a customer service assistant, event steward, NVQ Level 2 spectator safety steward, car park marshall, traffic management operative, traffic attendant, hospitality host, front of house or any other relatable role please apply today with your CV attached!