Our well established homes look after children and young people with Autism and/or Learning Difficulties). Our home looks after and support children and young people from 8 - 18 years old in a homely environment, providing residential and respite care.
Job Type / Category
The Residential Support Workers will be responsible for:
- Participating and promoting key working sessions with children and young people
- Taking full part in the duty rota, including weekends and sleep in's
- Providing care and daily tasks for children and young people
- Assisting in organising and participating in various external and internal social, leisure and other activities with the young people
- Working as a Key Worker to a child or children and to write and work to an agreed care plan
- Preparing supporting documents and contribute in professional meetings
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful Senior Residential Support Workers will have:
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care with children and young people (Previously NVQ Level3) or working towards
- Previous experience working with autism in residential/respite children's homes (minimum one year)
- Be prepared to work full time including weekends and sleep ins.