Car Park Steward - Liverpool
Job title: Car Park Steward
Salary: £9.00 p/h
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be 18 years of age or over
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe, and in these difficult times we are ensuring our customers stay safe according to government guidelines.
To find out more about our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Car Park Steward in the Liverpool area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at events such as football matches, concerts, festivals, University open days and more.
You may also be offered the chance to work at some amazing venues across the UK including Liverpool FC, Burnley FC, Derby County FC, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, and the list goes on!
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to:
- Installing and maintaining temporary traffic management road closures deploying cones, signs, and sandbags on low-speed roads.
- Managing and ensuring safe movement of traffic in and around the stadium/event
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
- Diverting traffic or implementing a diversion route
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic and vehicle traffic
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the traffic management plan
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates:
- Experience working with traffic management
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience of working in a car park is desirable
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
*Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet COVID-19 government requirements