Security Officer - Hospitality
Job title: Security Officer - Hospitality
Location: DW Stadium, Wigan
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be 18 years of age or over
To apply for this role you must hold a current SIA Licence (Door Supervisor/Close Protection).
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Security Officers for the hospitality areas in DW Stadium in Wigan. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work at events such as football matches, concerts, festivals, University open days and much more.
You may also be offered the chance to work at some amazing venues across the UK including Wembley, Liverpool FC, Burnley FC, Derby County FC, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, and the list goes on!
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to;
- Managing a team of Hospitality Stewards in the hospitality area and dealing with any team issues and enquiries
- Welcoming visitors to the site
- Dealing with any queries & offer additional information regarding the sites procedures
- Helping to direct cars and large crowds of people
- Offering an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth entrance and exit to the site
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
- Patrolling relevant areas when necessary
- Acting as first point of contact in any suspicious situations
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates.
- Experience working as an Event Steward or a SIA Operative
- Previous customer service experience
- An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator safety is an advantage
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
All recruitment processes have been changed to adhere to government guidelines.