Spectator Safety Steward - Burnley
Job title: Spectator Safety Steward
Hourly rate: £8.91 p/h
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be 18 years of age or over
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Spectator Safety Stewards in the Burnley area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at events such as local events, football matches, concerts, festivals, University open days and much more.
You may also be offered the chance to work at some amazing venues across the UK including Liverpool FC, Derby County FC, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Burton Albion FC and the list goes on!
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to;
- Welcoming all visitors to the venue
- Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
- Checking access passes (where applicable)
- Ensuring Covid-19 rules and regulations are being followed
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
- Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates;
- Experience working as an Event Steward
- Previous customer service experience
- An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator safety is an advantage
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you the flexibility to work around your current commitments.
*Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet covid-19 government requirements.