Job Title: Technical Support Adviser
Reports to: Integrations Team Manager
Location: Office (Newmarket) & Remote
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative education technology company based in Newmarket, working with over 22,000 schools nationwide and employing cutting edge technologies to help improve outcomes for students and bring a host of improvements to the education sector.
Wonde helps schools connect with the apps that they use, making the whole process simple and cost-effective for both parties.
We believe our customers deserve accessible, simple, quality solutions and we are dedicated to providing them!
We are looking for an energetic Technical Support Adviser to be the backbone of our technical engagement with schools, ensuring the Wonde software is installed correctly and to assist with any ongoing support.
Previous technical experience is not a deal-breaker, we’re looking for someone with a customer-focused background who has the right mindset & willingness to learn, so why not come and join a team that is helping shape the future of education technology!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with schools directly to arrange appointments, complete integrations and troubleshoot issues
- Proactively performing outbound contact to schools to ensure they are fully supported, as well as dealing with incoming calls and support tickets
- Engaging with the overall communications team to provide support and assist with more advanced support issues
- Liaise with various team members to help coordinate the rollout of new school applications
- General technical resource that can assist with day-to-day issues that occur within the company
- Supporting Management in the achievement of company targets
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as may be required from time to time
- Maintain security and procedures set out by the company
What you’ll have:
- Strong 'can do’ mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Active Directory or networking (desirable)
- Experience with the setup and maintenance of Windows-based IT systems
- An all-round skill set that can provide support for a wide range of technical issues
- Good attitude towards individual success and team success
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensure our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and offer competitive salaries to reflect this - although there are other great benefits too;
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive wellness programmes
- Onsite Gym & Mindfulness room
- Use of a new MacBook
- Frequent social events and company lunches
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Collaborative atmosphere where everyone's opinion is taken seriously
- A rapidly growing business with big plans and a global footprint
We're a tech start-up and have the culture & benefits to match!