Job title: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Head Office, Bodmin Road, Coventry, CV5
Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday the hours of work will also include some evening and weekend work
This role is on a fixed-term basis for 6 months (with the possibility of extending)
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for…?
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join us at Stadium in our head office in Coventry and to join the active and rewarding world that is Events!
If successful, you will be a part of our Recruitment Team which places you at the heart of our business. This role is both rewarding and fast paced! Our ever-growing company is a place for strong willed and career hungry individuals. As the company grows, you will too.
We can offer you great personal development opportunities, the chance to work on exciting projects and events, and with government regulations allowing we will be back out the road doing face to face recruitment and assessment sessions up and down the country, all this with a fantastic team to support you along the way!
As Recruitment Coordinator your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the Recruitment KPI’s are tracked and met effectively
- Ensuring that all recruitment processes are adhered to
- Assisting in the complete candidate journey from initial enquiry through to employment
- Establishing and organising client requirements for successful recruitment campaigns
- Be invested in guaranteeing all candidates are managed fairly through an ethical process
- Effectively communicate with candidates regardless of needs, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Telephone screening candidates and assessing if suitable for specific roles
- Interviewing candidates, assessing skills, experience, and personality to fit the needs of our clients
- Coordinating and assisting in recruitment assessment days (in accordance with government guidelines) when required
- Completing candidate compliance by checking RTW documentation
- Making sure our Applicant Tracking System is kept up to date
- Bring new ideas to the table to contribute to our continual aim to deliver the best service to our candidates and clients
- Liaise with colleagues in all departments and be willing to assist across departments when required.
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience from in-house recruitment in fast paced industries such as, events, hospitality, entertainment, logistics, transport, manufacturing, or construction
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Strong customer service focus and great communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and able to adapt to using various software and systems
- Ability to work to a high standard in a fast paced and exciting environment
- A full clean driving license (desirable)
The person we are looking for will be motivated and tenacious, have a positive energy, good work ethic and be a team player which is paramount. You will need to be business minded but most importantly be customer focused and driven to ensure success in recruitment campaigns for all events.
*Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet COVID-19 government requirements. Applicants must be 18 or over and hold a NI number.