Job title: Vetting Administrator
Location: Head Office - Bodmin Road, Coventry
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Core Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. The hours of work will be flexible to meet with the business demands and may include weekend and evenings.
This role at the moment is on a temporary basis with an opportunity for a permanent position.
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Vetting Administrator to join us at Stadium in our head office in Coventry. The Vetting Administrator will be conducting an efficient vetting process for SIA Security roles. We currently vet to British standards set out by the SIA: BS7858.
We are looking for someone to join the active and rewarding world that is Events, Training and Facilities Management.
If successful, you will be a part of our vetting team which places you at the heart of our business. This role is both rewarding and highly pressured! Our fast-growing company is a place for strong willed and career hungry individuals. As the company grows, you will too.
We can offer you on-site parking, great personal development opportunities, the chance to work on exciting projects and events, and all this with a fantastic team to support you along the way!
As Vetting Administrator your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in meeting the vetting KPI’s
- Assisting in the candidate reference journey from initial enquiry through to employment start date.
- Ensuring that all vetting processes are adhered to
- Working within best practice guidelines to comply with industry regulations
- Making sure our Internal Vetting System is kept up to date
- Chasing of candidates to obtain correct reference details
- Bring new ideas to the table to contribute to our continual aim to deliver the best service to our candidates, learners, and clients.
- Work alongside the Recruitment Team to provide support as and when required
The successful Vetting Administrator will have the following experience:
- Background of administration within vetting, recruitment, or events
- Previous experience dealing with large volumes of recruitment
- Strong customer service experience
- Good knowledge of excel
- Ability to work to a high standard under pressure is paramount
- Positive energy and the ability to motivate those around you
- Business minded and keen to bring new ideas to the table
*Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet COVID-19 government requirements