LGV/HGV/Class 1/C+E Driving Instructor
Merlin Supply Chain Solutions is looking to grow its training team by employing a qualified LGV/HGV/Class 1/C+E Instructor or experienced Class 1 Driver who have more than 3 years’ driving experience, who is looking to become a qualified instructor. We are predominantly based in Kettering, with the opportunity to travel throughout the UK.
The primary role for the successful candidate will be to deliver high quality and professional training to our clients.
A normal instructor week is based on 48 hrs per week plus the opportunity for overtime in the evenings and weekends.
You will be someone who has:
- A current and valid LGV Licence and we would prefer that you are registered on the national LGV Instructor register or be willing to undergo training to be registered.
- If not already qualified the successful applicant will also be trained to deliver Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Have an above average understanding of the law relating to EU Drivers Hours Regulations and Working Time Directives
- Have excellent Customer Service levels and be able to communicate effectively.
We can offer additional training to build a substantial Personal Development Plan
- Ongoing training support
- Company pension
- Laptop and telephone
- On-site parking
- First class training facilities
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If your skills match the above please click apply!