HGV Class 1 Driver
Merlin People are currently looking for Class 1 Drivers to work out of multiple depots across Northamptonshire. The majority of the work will be curtain sider trailers, trunking from depots.
Candidates with little to no experience will also be considered.
Shifts available: We can accommodate any shift pattern to suit you
Main responsibilities as a HGV/LGV/C+E/Class 1 driver will include:
- Maintaining excellent levels of customer service
- Ensuring accurate and timely communication with the transport team
- Delivering goods in a timely and professional manner
- Operating within current driving and working time legislation
- Ensuring good self-presentation
- Helping maintain a safe working environment in line with H&S Act 1974
Requirements to join us as a HGV/LGV/C+E/Class 1 driver:
- No more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes)
- Have a current Digital Tachograph card and Drivers CPC Card
- Full understanding of tachograph legislation
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
In return, we offer:
- Ongoing risk management support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free uniform
- Further training and development
- Regular work
- New vehicles
For further info or to register your interest please apply and one of our team will contact you!