Driver Recruitment Consultant
Merlin Supply Chain Solutions are looking to recruit a Driver Recruiter to join our growing team.
This ideally would suit a professional person, who has some previous involvement within a transport / logistics or recruitment environment
Working hrs: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
You will be required to:
- Take full control over high volume temporary and permanent drivers, ensuring the work is spread evenly to maximise the available driver pool
- Develop an understanding of, and enforce driver hour’s regulations and legislation
- Data entry of applicants onto the database (this requires a good eye for detail)
- Support the Driving recruitment manager with the performance of drivers and compliance
- Customer service – which includes dealing with bookings and queries verbally and electronically on site, so excellent communication skills are a necessity
- General administration
- To ensure that Service Level Agreement standards are exceeded.
- Ensure that all customers and candidates comply with Health and Safety legislation and promptly refer any concerns to the line manager.
- To conform with all statutory employment and contractual legislation.
- To ensure that all records of candidates and customer requirements are current and up-to-date
There will be an element of site visitation, and client interaction, so a professional manner always is required and the ability to take direction and lead others is necessary
The ideal applicant will possess the following attributes:
- A desire to succeed
- Experience with word, excel, outlook
- Must be able to drive and have access to own transport
- Can work as part of a team, and use own initiative
- Likes a challenge
If your skills match the above and you feel you that you could bring something new to the table please apply.
We are looking to interview for this position immediately, so please do not hesitate to get in touch