Personal Care Assistant required in the S5 area of Sheffield to support a 33-year-old young man.
Mon – Fri 35 hours per week 9am to 4pm plus overtime at evenings and weekends to be negotiated and with flexibility.
Rate of pay:
£9.50 per hour.
This role would be best suited to a caring, trustworthy, physically strong and outgoing individual.
• Assistance with meal preparation.
• Accompanying and supporting your employer to access the community and visit local shops.
• Assistance with shopping on occasion if required.
• Limited personal care may be required on occasion.
• Duties could vary day to day, so a proactive approach to your role will be required.
• A DBS will be required. The expense would be met by your employer.
• You must be an enthusiastic individual, as well as reliable; punctual, and flexible, with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Can work under your own initiative and preferably with previous experience in 1:1 care support.
• Experience in a similar role is desirable, with an understanding of and of promoting independence. Training will be required around current needs as required.
• A driver with access to their own vehicle for work purposes would be preferred but is not essential. Fuel expenses for use during work hours would be paid by your employer.
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by the client and not by PeoplePlus Group Ltd.