Customer Service Steward
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be 18 years of age or over
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Customer Service Stewards in Ellesmere Port. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to provide a high level of customer service at a leading designer outlet.
Responsibilities include however, are not limited to;
- Assisting with queue management
- Answering general customer service queries
- Ensuring social distancing measures are adhered to
- Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates;
- Experience working in customer service/ retail
- Previous customer service experience
- A full UK driving licence
- Traffic Management qualifications (e.g. LANTRA)
- Level 2 spectator safety qualification
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
If you have previously worked as a customer service assistant, concierge team member, social distancing steward, car park operative, traffic marshall or traffic management operative please apply with your CV attached today!
*Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet COVID-19 government requirements