Night Trunk Driver
Steve Porter Transport are one of the leading independent logistics companies on the South Coast and on the Isle of Wight and are part of the Knights of Old Group based in Kettering with a group fleet of over 300 vehicles, 350 trailers and 700 employees. We currently have vacancies for Night Trunk Driver in our depot in Fareham.
Salary: 35K + £2.5K for ADR qualified drivers and generous death in service benefits.
The hours of work are an average of 55 hours per week over a 26 week period.
The main responsibilities of the HGV Driver roles include:
- To maintain excellent levels customer service
- To ensure accurate and timely communication with the Transport team
- To deliver goods in a timely and professional manner
- To operate within current driving and working time legislation
- To ensure good self-presentation
- To help maintain a safe working environment in line with H&S Act 1974
The successful HGV Drivers will have the following:
- Recent experience as a HGV Driver
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes)
- Possess a Digital Tachograph and CPC Card
- Have attained a full understanding of tachograph legislation
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
If your skills match the above then we would like to hear from you so please press apply.