Job title: Recruitment Administrator
Location: Stadium Head Office, CV5
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: Monday-Friday the hours of work will be flexible to meet with the business demands and may include weekend and evenings.
Closing date: 10th June 2021
This role is on a fixed-term basis for 6 months (with the possibility of extending).
Who are we?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join us at Stadium in our head office in Coventry to join the active and rewarding world that is Events!
If successful, you will be a part of our growing Recruitment Team which places you at the heart of our business. This role is both rewarding and fast paced! Our ever-growing company is a place for strong willed and career hungry individuals. As the company grows, you will too.
We can offer you great personal development opportunities, the chance to work on exciting projects and events, and with government regulations allowing we will be back out out the road doing face to face recruitment and assessment sessions up and down the country, all this with a fantastic team to support you along the way!
As Recruitment Administrator your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in meeting the Recruitment KPI’s
- Assisting in the complete candidate journey from initial enquiry through to employment start
- Ensuring that all recruitment processes are adhered to
- Working within best practice guidelines to comply with industry regulations
- Managing the recruitment inbox and responding to all enquiries efficiently
- Making sure our internal Applicant Tracking System is kept up to date
- Telephone screening of candidates to be booked into interviews
- Completing candidate compliance by checking RTW documentation
- Bring new ideas to the table to contribute to our continual aim to deliver the best service to our candidates and clients.
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will have the following experience:
- Strong spoken and written English
- Background of administration within recruitment or events
- Previous experience scheduling large volumes of casual staff (desirable)
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to work to a high standard under pressure
- Positive energy, good work ethic and being a team player is paramount
- Business minded and keen to bring new ideas to the table
Recruitment procedures have been adapted to meet Covid-19 government regulations. Candidates must have a NI number to apply and be 18 or over.