Dependent on experience
V12 Sports are now looking to recruit a Parts Advisor to join the team at our Preparation Centre near Rugby.
Joining the V12 team as a Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Accurately and efficiently receive and record parts into stock.
- Manage and organise stock at the Preparation Centre.
- Maintain stock levels to ensure the Centre has the required stock but whilst managing overage stock.
- Price check suppliers.
- Liaising with the service team to ensure they have the relevant parts.
- Maintain pricing structures and stock lists.
- Ensure vehicles are fitted with the appropriate parts as required by the manufacturer.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping at all times, and a willingness to help shape and drive the business forward.
V12 Sports and Classics is a vibrant fast growing car supermarket group, our preparation centre currently prepares over 1,200 vehicles each month, this will only increase as the business grows.
£23000 - £25000 DOE
To apply in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the job site