Salary up to £31,459.10 plus regular on call payments
Working for a Housing Trust is rewarding in itself. Working for this Housing Trust means you’ll be joining an award winning repairs team with great spirit.
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday allowance (plus eight other fixed days) every year.
- A brand-new vehicle for you to use to travel between home and work.
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Access to our Health Cash Plan – join the scheme and claim money back for you and your family.
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- A focus on your wellbeing from health MOTs and reduced gym membership to flu jabs and wellbeing events.
We are lucky to have a strong team of electricians who make sure that our customers are safe and warm in their homes. If you would like to play a part in this talented and committed team, we’d love to hear from you.
This role involves being part of the on call rota.
We are looking for people who share our values of Transparent, Restless, Upfront, Skilled, Together.
We value our people and care about our customers, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd June 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 8th June 2021