Registered Address: The White House, 57-63 Church Road, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19 5SB. Company Number 10043016
Transport Shift Manager
Are you looking for a Transport Shift Manager role with a leading independent Transport company? Are you looking for a company who treat their staff with respect and offer a competitive salary, great benefits, such as free uniform, ongoing training, amongst many other incentives?
If we have your attention, please read on to see the following permanent position we are recruiting for on behalf of our client based in Tamworth.
Specialising in primary and secondary distribution throughout the UK, our client is looking for a reliable and professional Transport Shift Manager to add to their growing team on a temp to perm basis.
With a fantastic track record, this a rapidly expanding company with a number of depots across the UK. Working on a 4 off, 4 on pattern, the Shift Manager will be an integral cog in the Transport operation.
Key responsibilities for the Transport Shift Manager will include:
- Assisting the Transport Manager with the scheduling and management of the operation
- Answering inbound calls and emails from customers and drivers
- Ensuring TMS system is up to date and escalating any delays or issues
- Monitoring time frame deliveries
- The ideal candidate will have good organisational skills, as well as strong communication skills, including both written and spoken. A good telephone manner is essential.
Key benefits for the Transport Shift Manager will include:
- 28 days’ holiday per year – including bank holidays
- Free uniform
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking
The role is working 4 on, 4 off, 0600 – 1800 shift.
This is a temp to perm role and the pay rate whilst temporary is £11.00ph.
The salary for this role once perm is £25000 per annum.
For the right candidate, we are looking at a start date of ASAP.
If you feel that this role could be for you, please apply now and our team will get back to you ASAP!