Kitchen Porter @ The Fish Hotel
We are looking for individuals who want to work as part of a busy yet rewarding kitchen team environment as a Kitchen Porter. This opportunity would suit an individual who already has some kitchen experience or would like to work within this area of hospitality. On a daily basis you will be responsible for the following;
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Vegetable preparation from time to time.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload and store deliveries of food and equipment.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
What we can offer you;
- Competitive hourly rate
- An industry leading benefits package including 30 days holidays (including Bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Complimentary meal whilst you are on duty
- The chance to have a career working alongside top class chefs.
What can we give you in return? You will receive an hourly rate of £9 per hour plus tips and we offer 30 days holiday, including bank holidays. Staff food when on duty, uniform and the chance to learn and develop your career in our multi award winning hotels.
Due to location, you will need to have access to your own transport.
If this sounds like your ideal next move, and you would like to discuss this role or any other potential opportunities on our 400 acre estate, then please send over your CV