Copyright © 2018 Roberts Bakery
Roberts Bakery, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7RQ
Customer Care: 01606 818030 | Customer Orders 01606 818010
Little Treats Bakery Operative temporary
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Bakery Operative – The Little Treats Bakery (Temporary contract minimum 7-month contract) Northwich
Reporting to our Front-Line Manager this role will be responsible for assisting in the production of all sweet treat products within The Little Treats Bakery, ensure customer orders are satisfied and quality standards are maintained at all times.
As part of our production team, you will be involved in all aspects of production and packaging and will also be trained to be able to setup and run certain lines and pieces of equipment within the factory.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week (5 x 8 hour shifts with 2 x 30-minute breaks each day)
Shifts run from Sunday to Friday, 6am – 2pm/2pm – 10pm (rotating shift pattern) and 10pm – 6am
What you will contribute:
- Follow instructions of daily work structure from your supervisor and/or production manager to maintain targets.
- Work in different areas of the bakery as required according to daily demand.
- Work effectively as part of a Team, in line with family values.
- Meet delivery deadlines by ensuring efficient processing of workload.
- Maintain personal standards (hygiene)
- Complete relevant paperwork and report any non-conformances to the relevant supervisor or manager.
- Maintain good timekeeping/attendance and communicate any absence.
- Follow out any reasonable instruction as requested by your supervisors or managers.
- Maintain a clean as you go policy.
- Maintain the food safety, legality, and quality standards as set.
- Awareness of staff and equipment in your area.
- Work in a safe responsible manner & not endanger your safety or the safety of others.
- Follow any reasonable management request.
- Adhere to SOPs, CICs, SSOWs, WIs, procedures and risk assessments.
- Fully engaged with the safety programme
- Full knowledge of manual handling requirements
- Flexible approach to support production requirements
What you will bring:
- Previous manufacturing experience (food manufacturing would be desirable)
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions carefully.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and develop with a flexible approach to the various tasks.
- Ability to communicate well with others.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
6-2/2-10 - £19750 (paid weekly)
10-6 - £22,250 (paid weekly)
About Frank Roberts & Sons
Our family business knows a thing or two about baking bread – and challenging traditions. From the moment we started in 1887, we’ve taken a fresh approach.
At our Little Treats Bakery, we believe everybody deserves a little treat from time to time. So, we make, bake and decorate delightfully delicious biscuits and iced treats for everyone to enjoy. Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/ and https://thelittletreatsbakery.co.uk/