Class 1 Driver - Tramping
An exciting new opportunity has become available to join our team in Colchester! We are looking for Class 1 trampers to join us.
Candidates with little to no experience will also be considered.
Main responsibilities as a HGV/LGV/C+E/Class 1 driver will include:
- Maintaining excellent levels of customer service
- Ensuring accurate and timely communication with the transport team
- Delivering goods in a timely and professional manner
- Operating within current driving and working time legislation
- Ensuring good self-presentation
- Helping maintain a safe working environment in line with H&S Act 1974
Requirements to join us as a HGV/LGV/C+E/Class 1 driver:
- No more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes)
- Have a current Digital Tachograph card and Drivers CPC Card
- Full understanding of tachograph legislation
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
In return, we offer:
- Ongoing risk management support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free uniform
- Further training and development
- Regular work
- New vehicles
For further info or to register your interest please apply and one of our team will contact you!