Copyright © 2018 Roberts Bakery
Roberts Bakery, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7RQ
Customer Care: 01606 818030 | Customer Orders 01606 818010
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Only applicants with Food industry experience will be considered
Shift pattern: 2 days/2nights/4 off
This multi skilled engineering role carries out planned and reactive maintenance activities to minimize downtime and reduce quality issues. Driving continuous improvement of all machinery, equipment and ways of working in line with business strategy is key as well as compliance with legislative, business and site procedures and practices. KPIs include Health & Safety, Cost (Performance /OEE), Quality (Customer Complaints/Right First Time), Service (On time in full), People
What you will contribute
- Fault diagnosis and breakdown repairs of plant and site service equipment
- Planned maintenance and Maintenance requests.
- Adherence to statutory checks
- Adherence to GMP
- Involvement in CI and Capital projects
- Upkeep of stores
- Upkeep of all Engineering Technical documentation.
- Support and coach relevant employees in all aspects of shared maintenance
- Undertake training and up skilling programs as directed by business needs.
- Provide effective 24/7 equipment care
- Deliver effective communication Engineering meetings and handovers
- Make decisions within the frame work of site policies and compliance to customer codes of practice.
What you will bring
- Recognised Engineer Apprenticeship (electrical, mechanical or multiskilled) or ONC/BTEC/HNC
- Knowledge of :
- MS office
- Steam Systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Plc Siemens S7,S5, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley
- FMCG experience
- Food Industry (desirable)
- Continuous Improvement Techniques
- Ability to work within a team and also on own intuition.
Internal: Health and Safety, Quality, Engineering, Production, Frontline Managers, Middle and Senior Managers
External: Customers, Auditors, Local Government Officers and other statutory bodies
Competitive Salary in line with experience & benefits package
About Frank Roberts & Sons
Our family business knows a thing or two about baking bread – and challenging traditions. From the moment we started in 1887, we’ve taken a fresh approach. Roberts Bakery began as a grocery store, but one that sold freshly baked bread to the residents of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. We’re still based in the same lovely town, and our bakery is a local landmark. Everyone here knows our iconic cooling towers, with glass walls that show the freshly baked loaves whizzing around on their conveyor belts. While our experimental approach has largely been behind the scenes, our other hallmark has always been firmly centre stage: quality. We use only the finest ingredients to produce delicious bread and other baked goods. At our Little Treats Bakery, we believe everybody deserves a little treat from time to time. So, we make, bake, and decorate delightfully delicious biscuits and iced treats for everyone to enjoy. Find out more at: www.frank-roberts.co.uk/about-us/