Part-time Personal Assistant
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I am a young lady living with family in the Hay-On-Wye area. I am looking to employ a PA to support me to fulfil my hobbies and interests.
PURPOSE OF JOB
I receive Direct Payments and would like to employ an individual to assist with this support. The work would be varied and would consist of supporting me to fulfil my hobbies and interests outside the home. This work would be on a 1-1 basis.
Duties would include:
• Keeping me safe
• Support me with trips out of the home
• Support me with trips out and any other interests I would like to pursue
• Support and encourage my independence and preserve my personal sense of well-being.
• To ensure I am able to fully express my individuality and determine for myself choices around Direct Payments.
• To assist in the maintenance of independent living and so provide me with a greater range of opportunities to enhance my lifestyle.
HOURS OF WORK
7 hours per week. Days and times by mutual agreement.
RATE OF PAY
£9.50 per hour.
ABOUT THE JOB
Though a part-time job, this will be a proper job requiring a National Insurance number to be submitted. I will be your employer. A trial period will be necessary in the first instance. The wage will be paid 4 weekly on return of a payslip provided by People Plus Payroll Services. A formal Contract of Employment will be provided.
References will be required.
TYPE OF PERSON REQUIRED
• Male or Female.
• A person being willing and creative to assist in planning and assisting in all types of activities.
• A person who is dependable and arrives on time.
• A person who respects the privacy and confidentiality of working in someone else’s home.
• A person who is flexible, with a good sense of humour.
• A person with a positive commitment to this kind of work.
• A person with a friendly, easy-going manner.
• A car owner driver.
• Someone who could provide extra hours on occasions would be an advantage.
• Persons who are looking for a long term commitment to remain in this job, to build a good professional relationship with me.
• Persons who find the regular times suitable to their lifestyle.
This job would require the use of your own vehicle during working hours, taking me out in your car to various locations. Mileage expenses will be paid, subject to prior agreement and limits.
If you are interested in this job, please register your interest to;
Quote reference; PER528868
Or call 0330 123 2815 and ask for a Powys Advisor
You will then be requested to complete an application form which will be submitted to the employer.
A Note from PeoplePlus;
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our clients. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by our client and not by People Plus.