Knights of Old are a leading privately owned 3rd party logistics company with over 100 years’ experience and a strong reputation for quality and efficiency in the shared user and dedicated transport solutions industry in the UK & Worldwide.
Due to our continued growth and success we have a vacancy for an additional Fleet Administrator to work in our busy HGV fleet department. Reporting into the Fleet Manager this role will be responsible for execution and administration of various fleet management and servicing elated tasks of the department . The successful candidate will ideally have industry experience though extensive training will be provided on the job.
We can offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, contributory pension, life assurance and enrolment in our health care cash back scheme.
Hours – Monday – Friday 06.00 – 16.00
The main responsibilities of the Fleet Administrator are:
- Assisting with vehicles maintenance, breakdowns and associated legal vehicle and maintenance related , working with R2C & Truchecks Asset Management software platforms.
- Assisting to maintain records of various assets , mainly Goods vehicles and trailers with some MHE and Fuel managements systems.
- Internal auditing
- Co-ordinator for various accreditations (FORS , DVS , ERS)
- Compiling KPI data on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Supporting the Group Fleet Manager to ensure Compliance Standards are maintained to the highest standard in this fast moving environment.
The ideal qualities of the Fleet Administrator include:
- Experience in a fleet administration role.
- A keen interest in Commercial and industrial vehicles.
- Be a good and enthusiastic communicator.
- Have strong customer service skills , internally and externally.
- Strive to achieve best in class standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the commercial drive to make a success of this role.
- Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Word
- Full driving license
If your skills match the above then we would like to hear from you so please press apply.