We’re a housing provider in Macclesfield with over 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas. We’re ambitious with plans to build more homes, regenerate local areas and invest in our properties.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer Support the Compliance Manager and Fire Safety Manager to ensure the delivery of a value for money quality service to customers delivered within budget and to service standard.
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- A great pension scheme that’s designed to suit your needs
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we’ll help you get there.
- A focus on your wellbeing including health MOTs and events.
In this role you will be providing assurance that the Trust meets all statutory, regulatory and policy obligations and requirements in relation to the inspection servicing and testing of property compliance activity.
To succeed you’ll have Proven skills demonstrating ability in delivering effective compliance procedures and services. You will also have significant knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and proven experience of managing contractors developing successful relationships.
If you would like to play a part in driving our business forward as a Compliance Officer, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Values are at the core of everything we do, so we are looking for someone who’s values agree with ours and will embed these too!
We value our people and care about our customers. It’s an exciting time to join the Trust as we grow from strength to strength. Apply now!
Closing date: 12th May 2021
Interview date: 18th May 2021