Registered Address: The White House, 57-63 Church Road, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19 5SB. Company Number 10043016
Are you an experienced HGV Mechanic looking for a new role in the Leicester area?
Logistics Support Network are currently recruiting for a HGV Mechanic for our client in Leicester.
Our client is a leading Fleet Maintenance company, operating at the highest level, with many depots across the country. They are looking to recruit an experienced Technician to join their Night team on a permanent basis.
Working as part of an excellent team of other highly skilled technicians, duties will include:
- Inspecting vehicles & diagnosing faults
- Carrying out routine Truck & Trailer maintenance, repair & services
- Accident repairs
- Preventative maintenance and servicing
- Defect correction
The candidate will be working with the latest equipment in a clean & safe environment, with a very supportive team backing them.
To be considered, HGV Mechanic are required to have the following:
- Must hold a full, valid Class 1/C+E licence
- Must have previous experience of working with HGV’s
- Experience within a commercial dealership would be beneficial
- Good level of written & spoken communication
- Must be able to adhere to all company H&S policies
- Ability to work under pressure
Our client is paying the very competitive rate of £16.00ph - £18.50ph (dependent on experience). Overtime is also available at the site, paid at time and a half.
The working hours for this role are 2100 – 0700, Tues to Friday. (40 hours per week)
This role is available immediately for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV & one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV / Truck Mechanic / Truck Technician