Registered Address: The White House, 57-63 Church Road, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19 5SB. Company Number 10043016
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver (Nights)
Logistics Support Network are currently recruiting for 2 x HGV Class 1 ADR Night Drivers for our client based in Crick, Northamptonshire. We are looking for a number of drivers to support the Night Network at their National Hub.
The main roles of HGV Class 1 ADR Night Drivers will include:
- Average shift length 12 hours per shift
- Trunking to other client depots or their customer depots
- Trunk run normally with a collection
- Keeping in contact with the depot and reporting any issues as they happen
- Completion of all relevant paperwork
To be considered, HGV Class 1 Night Drivers are required to have the following:
- Must hold a current, valid Class 1/C+E UK licence
- Must have a digital tachograph card & full CPC card
- No DR’s or DD’s endorsements (for insurance purposes only)
- Must successfully pass a 2 hour assessment & induction
We are pleased to offer the following pay rates –
Monday to Friday PAYE – £16.87ph first 45 hours, £19.84ph after 45 hours
Monday to Friday PAYE Umbrella - £19.70ph first 45 hours, £22.00ph after 45 hours
This role is Monday to Friday, start times normally between 17:00 – 23:00. Some weekend work is also available.
Please apply & one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible!